Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A quick healthy lunch today

For lunch I am not a big fan of the quick sandwich on the go :) I like to sit for a small meal…
sometimes I get carried away, and comes lunch time, I am running out of inspirations for a quick and healthy fix.

It makes a huge difference when I have some cooked/roasted veggies waiting to be accommodate into a colourful salad :)

So at the start of the week, I prepared my roasted beetroots…




Simple and delicious Roasted Beetroots

Place the ingredients in some foil, wrapped it all in a small parcel.
Bake in moderate oven for about 20 min,
let it cool in the oven and refrigerate afterward to use in your favourite dish!

Ingredients:
      Some raw beetroots cut into wedges
      add a clove of garlic
      Some fresh herbs 
      a little dash of good quality olive oil
      Salt and pepper



My quick and healthy salad with some Labna on toast yum! 





No comments:

Post a Comment