I wanted it to be Gluten free, "sugar free" (or low sugars) and also taste good enough for the children to have before sport training after school.
I thought I would try using Stevia as a sweetener, for the first time….
Well, the slice did not hold itself but it made a nice granola after all.
- 1 cup of puffed buckwheat
- 1 cup of raw mix nuts (chopped up)
- 1/2 cup of coconut flakes
- 1 cup of gluten free cornflakes
- 2 tablespoons of raw cocoa
- 3 tablespoons of flaxseed meal
- 3 table spoon of Stevia granulated powder
- 6 table spoons of coconut oil
Mix all ingredients, press them all into an oven proof pan and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 10 min.
Cool down and transfer the granola to your favourite jar :)
It seems like the Stevia has a little bit of a bitter after taste?
More experiments have to be done now :)